Monday, October 1, 2012

Wild horses & mixed prints

You know that Rolling Stones song that croons, "Wiiiiild horseeeeees couldn't drag meee awaaaaay?" I always like to be a smart aleck and point out that wild horses can actually drag anyone away from anything... unless they weigh more than the horse or are attached to an anvil the size of Kansas. You know. Maybe this means I've never experienced true love. And maybe it just meant that I'll be a cranky, cynical old cat dog lady for the rest of my life.

... UNTIL NOW.





Dries van Noten's Spring/Summer 2013 collection is the most impeccably designed, perfectly curated collection of wearable art I have ever had the privilege of feasting my sparkly blue eyes upon and I will not be a whole human until I can embody this collection/own every single piece of it/pick apart my wardrobe and recreate these garments with the clothing I currently own I CANNOT HANDLE THE BEAUTY, OKAY.

Strap me to a wild horse and it seriously could not drag me away from a room full of this collection.









Dries. Call me.

xox,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment