Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday style crush: the New York girl

In all of my past blogging endeavors, I have attempted to start repeated series like calivintage's weekly style round-up, The Clothes Horse's outfit remixes, and pretty much every divinely gorgeous thing Miss Moss posts. I've never been very good at keeping a blogging rhythm, but I'm going to try to do a weekly style crush/icon... or at least a once-a-month installment of ladies & germs whose personal style I admire.

First up? Madewell's marketing maven, Gigi Guerra.




Photos of Gigi and her apartment (via Refinery29)

Homegirl worked at YM, Jane, and Lucky magazines before she started at Madewell, where her quirky style and affinity for words serves her well as the Brand Marketing Director of J. Crew's little sister. I fell in love after seeing this feature on her over at Refinery29, and have been keeping my eyes open for street style snaps ever since. When I found her on Pinterest, I was happy to find that she has a refreshingly unique eye for funk and fashion. I'm always eager to see what she digs up from the depths of the internet!


Keep an eye out for this girl. She's pretty awesome, non?

xox, 
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment