Friday, June 22, 2012

New York state of mind

When I realized that I had Monday and Tuesday off this week, I decided to make the most of my time and take a trip up to Staten Island to visit family. I had such a great time playing with little bean, Ramona, and hanging out with her ma & pa. We all hiked over to Coney Island to watch the opening game for the minor leagues: the Staten Island Yankees vs. the Brooklyn Cyclones! Go Cyclones!!

Ramona was thoroughly awestruck by the Cyclones' mascots, PeeWee and Sandy the seagulls.

Ramona & her mama 


Yeeeeah, Cyclones! Baseball cap: J. Crew (similar one here), scarf: Madewell


I am so ready to find a "real" job in New York. I always feel so comfortable there. Cross your fingers for me... the hunt continues!

xox,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment