Monday, June 11, 2012

Reviving the girl next door.

As a fresh college graduate, former blogger, and fashion enthusiast, I figured it was about time to revive my old style blog. For those of you who don't remember style-magnet, it's okay, I barely do either. I stumbled into the blogging community in early 2008, and eventually decided to stop blogging when I started my undergraduate career at a local Penn State branch campus. Now that school is all wrapped up (holy crap I can't even believe it) and I'm spending all of my time watching LOST on Netflix, I've decided to resuscitate my inner blogger.

I've been active online over on tumblr and pinterest as birdwings and on twitter as @saranev, so see what I'm all about over there. In the mean time, here are some highlights of my former life as style-magnet:




Hangin' with Erin, Tavi, and Craig at the Weardrobe Bloggers' Conference, September 2008. 


Katie Gallagher, Spring/Summer 2009 - my first fashion show!


Alice + Olivia, Spring/Summer 2009 - my first fashion week presentation, where I spotted The Cobrasnake, Tallulah Harlech, Fabiola Beracasa, Jared Leto, and Kelly Rutherford. 





Stay tuned!

xox,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment